Stagephod is founded on the principle of helping independent filmmakers and other artists to showcase, disctribute and monetize their work. We know that you care about how your personal information is used and shared, and we take your privacy very seriously. By visiting the Stagephod website, you are accepting the practices outlined in this policy.
Information Collected by Stagephod
We only collect personal information that is relevant to the purpose of our website. This information allows us to provide you with a customized and efficient experience. We collect the following types of information from our Stagephod users:
Personal identification information
Stagephod may collect personal identification information from Users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when Users visit our site, register on the site, and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our Site. Users may be asked for, as appropriate, name, email address, mailing address, phone number. Users may, however, visit our site anonymously. We will collect personal identification information from users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Users can always refuse to supply personally identification information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in many of our special site related features.
Non-personal identification information
Stagephod may collect non-personal identification information about users whenever they interact with our site. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer and technical information about user’s means of connection to our site, such as the operating system and the internet service provider and other similar information.
Web browser cookies
How we use collected information
Stagephod collects and uses users’ personal information for the following purposes:
- To personalize user experience: Stagephod may use information in the aggregate to understand how our users as a group use the services and resources provided on our Site.
- To improve our Site: Stagephod continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback it receives from users.
- To improve customer service: Users information helps Stagephod to more effectively respond to customer service requests and support needs.
- To process transactions: Stagephod may use the information users provide about themselves when placing an order only to provide service to that order. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to provide the service.
- To administer content, promotion, survey or other site feature: To send users information they agreed to receive about topics which Stagephod think will be of interest to them.
- To send periodic emails, newsletters and other information about Stagephod: The email address users provide for order processing, will be used to send them information and updates pertaining to orders, interest etc.. It may also be used to respond to their inquiries, and/or other requests or questions. If user decides to opt-in to our mailing list, they will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. If at any time the user would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, they may do so by contacting us via site.
How we protect your information
Stagephod adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our site.
Sensitive and private data exchange between the site and its users happens over a SSL secured communication channel and is encrypted and protected with digital signatures.
Sharing your personal information
Stagephod do not sell, trade, or rent users personal identification information to others. Stagephod may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal identification information regarding visitors and users with our business partners, trusted affiliates and advertisers for the purposes outlined above.
Compliance with children’s online privacy protection act
Protecting the privacy of the very young is especially important. For that reason, Stagephod never collect or maintain information at our site from those we actually know are under 13, and no part of our website is structured to attract anyone under 13.
Your acceptance of these terms
By using this site, you signify your acceptance of this policy. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our site. Your continued use of the site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.
This document was last updated on Feb 20th, 2018